Mdma Hack – Vpn No Disconnection Trick Leaked Working all Networks Mostly all Over World

I’ve found a Permanent solution for Disconnection problem in VPN
METHOD 1
If you are using Free internet on Airtel and experiencing disconnection problem.. Here is your solution..
Just Recharge with the lowest 3G pack on ur airtel sim.. (Rs.8 for Tamilnadu)
Thats it. Enjoy Airtel unlimited internet for one day without disconnection..
METHOD 2
Just download the MDMA software and extract it. http://www.nerve.org.za/mdma/mdma10030c.zip
Connect your Modem
Don’t Connect with Mobile Partner or Any other Dashboard
Then Run this MDMA
Enter the settings as shown in screenshot
Then click connect and then Dial up connection will come.. Then connect..

Thats it.. Enjoy..

6 comments:

  1. only for 1 day any 1 month trick you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. only for 1 day any 1 month trick you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly,
    this web page is actually nice and the people are really sharing good thoughts.


    Also visit my site house

    ReplyDelete
  4. great put up, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector do not realize this.
    You must continue your writing. I am confident, you've a great readers' base already!


    My homepage http://propertywide.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is very unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.

    my web page get redirected here

    ReplyDelete